Transtech proudly provides solutions for many Southern California cities traffic-related problems, such as congestion, environmental degradation, and pedestrian and motorist safety. We are knowledgeable about transit and can assist municipalities with transit-related projects, such as transit studies, grant writing, and funds management.
Transtech serves on several Traffic Authority boards assisting cities with their traffic and transportation concerns. Our Traffic and Transportation experts have the technical education and the experience to assist with, or manage, a wide range of traffic and transportation services.
Our Traffic and Transportation Engineering Services include:
- Traffic Engineering
- Traffic Studies
- Speed Zone Surveys
- Geometric and Work Zone Designs
- Ramp Metering
- Traffic Signal and Control Systems
- Circulation Systems
- Transportation Planning and Modeling
- Transit Oriented Development Analysis
- Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems
- Pedestrian Access Planning
- Signing and Striping Plans
- Traffic Management Plans
- Neighborhood Traffic Control
- Parking Facilities
- Street Lighting
- Smart Streets
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities
Find out how Transtech’s services can help your organization to achieve success.